Re: [F-Costume] Re: Future Fashion Folio announced.can't see it either.

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
      Perhaps the page didn't finish loading? when I went there it was black
      text on a center block of tan. the outer edges were dark brown, but not
      the center.
      -Judy

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
        I noticed that it has a tan background when I view the page on my ipad. It's just not showing up on my pc browser.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
          I had no problem with reading it this morning. I tried it with the
          Firefox, IE (9), Google Chrome and Opera and they all work if you are using
          a recent version. The page is written using HTML5 and uses javascript. If
          you don't want to change your IE version why not add one of the other web
          browsers (they are all free) and try again.

          Susan Toker
          (Google Chrome and Firefox are particularly good but Opera is fine too)