SF Zombies needed

  • antigone68104
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2013
      Anyone here 1) have a zombie costume/makeup, 2) live reasonably close to San Francisco, and 3) is interested in (possibly) appearing on TV?

      "MythBusters" just posted a call on their Twitter account; they need around 300 volunteer zombies for a test. They'll be filming the first batch in late January and early February, with a second wave mid- to late February.

      The sign-up survey is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dExVdEY1aG5kWHVmQmREZVlvR3BPa1E6MA#gid=0 . Feel free to pass this on.

      Leah
    • Cat D
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2013
        And if you're new to zombies, we've got a lot of discussion her about painting your clothing w/ blood... just search this discussion group

        -Cat-