Successful Cotton Club Costume Walkabout at the San Diego Symphony

  • Mari
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      THE COTTON CLUB EVENT WAS A MARVELOUS SUCCESS!!!

      The First-Ever Costume Walkabout with the San Diego Symphony
      <http://www.sandiegosymphony.org/> was a smashing success! The Walkers
      were marvelous attired, the San Diego Vintage Dance Society
      <http://www.orgsites.com/ca/sdvdance/> was absolutely entertaining and
      the San Diego Symphony was astounded!!!!

      As for me . . . I want to thank all of you. This was a milestone for
      future Costume Walkabouts and sets a standard for Costume Walkabouts I
      hope to arrange with many more wonderful venues throughout San Diego. I
      could not have done this without you!!! Would love to get some
      feedback from the Cotton Club walkers . . . for the Symphony and we need
      to start our own "blog!" I am also bringing my Costume
      Walkabout Yahoo Group back into action! Easier to send updates and keep
      everyone informed! If you are not already on the group, please join
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/costume_walkabout/

      Photos from the Cotton Club event will be forthcoming from our Official
      Photographer Jerry Abuan <http://www.jerryabuan.zenfolio.com/> .
      Including photos from the winners of the San Diego Symphony Cotton Club
      Costume Contest!!! Winners (on both Friday and Saturday) were our own
      Costume Walkabout walkers (and yes, they did get prizes)! If anyone has
      photos from the event, please send them to me . . . Jerry was
      everywhere, but there could be some priceless "backstage" Kodak
      moments that should be shared!!!

      Please visit my Costume Walkabout <http://www.costumewalkabout.com/>
      website for the upcoming Costume Walkabouts at the Symphony and the
      Saturday, November 17th Bollywood Costume Walkabout at the Del Mar
      Antiques Show <http://www.calendarshows.com/> at Del Mar. The RSVP is
      open for all of the upcoming events!

      Remember: Themed attire/costumes is REQUIRED to receive FREE ADMISSION
      to all my Costume Walkabout events! (The exception is currently serving
      military attendees – please come in military dress [not strictly
      formal, but so that you can be distinguished as part of the Costume
      Walkabout].)