Quick duct tape bodice pattern ( was Re: [F-Costume] Patterning for a full figure

  • Ellen
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 17, 2012
      I did this today....made a duct tape pattern on the dear girl using an old sheet and lots of duct tape. Drew seam lines, cut it off-only nicked her twice, and pulled tape off skin once- made a fabric mock up, sewed it and tried it on...IT WORKED! I was so pleased! thanks to all the awesome minds here!
      Now I want one for myself to get my patterns to fit better.

      Thanks one and all, I may get this done before Halloween!