RE: [F-Costume] Glue chart

  • penny@costumegallery.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 16, 2012
      Thanks Cat! This is really helpful.

      Penny Ladnier, owner

      The Costume Gallery Websites

      <http://www.costumegallery.com/> www.costumegallery.com

      15 websites of fashion, costume, and textile history

      FaceBook: <http://www.facebook.com/TheCostumeGallery>
      http://www.facebook.com/TheCostumeGallery

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 17, 2012
        Thanks Cat! That is very helpful!

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 17, 2012
          And another thank you to Cat....as we get glue and adhesive questions all the time back here at www.wonderflexworld.com Although both WONDERFLEX and FOSSHAPE have their own built in bonding qualities ...an additional bonding agent is often the norm.
          And can we wish you a Happy Halloween yet?
          Brian Jeffrey

        • Jeanine Swick
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 17, 2012
            Another glue tips site:
            http://www.thistothat.com/cgi-bin/glue.cgi?lang=en&this=this&that=that
            Choose the items from the drop down for suggestions.
            http://www.thistothat.com/trivia.shtml

            Jeanine

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 17, 2012
              KIZMET! I was just thinking "man if only there was a material I could mold for this project!" And like magic the answer appears in my inbox.

              Brian - do you offer sample packs to try both the wonderflex and fosshape?

              Thanks,

              And another thank you to Cat....as we get glue and adhesive questions all the time back here at http://www.wonderflexworld.com/ Although both WONDERFLEX and FOSSHAPE have their own built in bonding qualities ...an additional bonding agent is often the norm.