A More Than Successful Pirate Costume Walkabout Last Sunday!!

  • Mari
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2012
      I wish to offer my heartfelt thanks for a successful Costume Walkabout
      at the Pirates of the Caribean Event at the San Diego Symphony last
      night!

      My special thanks to:

      Stranglehold - wonderful Pirate encampment and bopper event for the
      children!

      RaggleTaggle - entertaining pirate and celtic music - kept folks dancing
      and clapping!

      Both Captain Jack Sparrows - Carl Tabor, Jr and Mary Rose - Crowd
      pleasers to both children and adults!

      But this still pales next to my wonderful, marvelous Costumed Walkers!
      Beautifully costumed, attentive to the venue's attendees, pleasant and
      interactive!

      Love you all!!!!

      Pictures will be posted soon on the Costume Walkabout
      <http://www.costumewalkabout.com/> webpage!!

      The success of this event has led to me being asked to be the atmosphere
      and ambiance coordinator for the Symphony's Silent Film and Charlie
      Chapman Series
      <http://www.sandiegosymphony.org/concertcalendar/foxtheatrefilmseries.as\
      px> !!!! All at Copley Hall!