Arisia 2012 and Lunacon 2012 pictures

  • Susan Toker
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2012
      The NY/NJ Costumers Guild pictures from Arisia and Lunacon are finally up,
      so we are sharing.

      We do need help in identification and some more help!

      We need get permission from Lunacon entries (see list on the page). We
      have some great pictures.
      Unfortunately we don't have contact information, so if you know someone
      please let them know.
      If the entries just email the webmaster, we can exhibit them!

      Email: webmaster@...

      Now the pictures:

      Tina Connell's Arisia Pictures:
      http://www.sickpupsnot.org/arisia2012/arisia2012.html