SteamArena Outdoor Stage debuts at Gaslight Gathering in May 2012

  • Mari
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2012
      Gaslight Gathering presents the debut of its

      SteamArena Outdoor Stage!

      Your Host and Travel Guide, Lady Mari invites you to board passage with
      us as we travel to various Ports O' Call aboard the Airship
      Gaslight!

      Friday Port O' Call – The Boardwalk Cabaret

      Time Slots

      Performers

      12:00-12:30

      Opening Theme and Announcements

      12:30-1:00

      Zaria

      1:00-1:30

      Mara Burke

      1:30-2:00

      Unity Hoops

      2:00-2:15

      Surprise Artist!

      2:15-2:30

      Dino Staats

      2:30-2:45

      Divine Desi Dancers

      2:45-3:00

      Tasha Dabek

      3:00-3:30

      Zaria

      3:30-3:45

      Hex Adecimal

      3:45-4:00

      Mara Burke

      4:00-4:30

      Surprise Artist!

      Saturday Port O' Call – The Intercontinental Revue

      Time Slots

      Performers

      12:00-12:15

      Opening Theme and Announcements

      12:15-12:45

      Divine Desi Dancers

      12:45-1:00

      Tom Hale - Tintype Photographer Demo

      1:00-1:15

      Chinese Folk Dance Ensemble

      1:15-1:30

      Marc Biagi

      1:30-2:00

      Zaria

      2:00-2:15

      Deana

      2:15-2:30

      Blue Ming

      2:30-2:45

      The Fatimas

      2:45-3:30

      Dino Staats

      3:30-3:15

      Tasha Dabek

      3:15-4:00

      SteamWalk and Fashion Display (presenting Designs by Sanguine Threads)

      4:00-4:15

      Blue Ming

      4:15-4:30

      Odissi Dancers

      4:30-4:45

      Miss Rachel George - Belly Dancer of the Universe - 2010

      4:45-5:00

      The Fatimas

      5:00-5:15

      Surprise Artist

      5:15-6:00

      Nós de Chita (Brazillian Drum Corps)

      Sunday Port O' Call – Corset Concert and Steampunk Wedding White
      Fashions

      Time Slots

      Performers

      12:00-12:15

      Opening Theme and Announcements

      12:15-12:45

      Cameroon Highlanders (Bagpipes)

      12:45-1:00

      Marc Biagi

      1:00-1:30

      Zaria

      1:30-1:45

      Lekha Motiwala

      1:45-2:30

      Flamenco Arana

      2:30-3:00

      Corset Concert & Steampunk Wedding White Fashions (presented by Mad Girl
      Clothing)

      3:00-3:15

      Divine Desi

      3:15-3:30

      Dino Staats

      3:30-4:00

      Bollywood Tranz

      For more information about the SteamArena Outdoor Stage and San
      Diego's Steampunk Convention visit: www.gaslightgathering.org
      <http://www.gaslightgathering.org/>

    • Ann Catelli
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2012
        I'd find these announcements more useful if they said Anything about what country, province, state they were held in--in the title, not the last line of the message.

        Ann in CT