Inspiration needed!

  • Bowker,Cynthia M
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 4:46 AM
      Help! My creative juices just aren't flowing for some reason, and I can't figure out what to do with this dress. I got it at a yard sale for practically nothing, and I want to do something costume-y with it. I don't want to do the obvious things - princess, fairy, renaissance, medieval... I'd like to do something unexpected. I also want to stay away from something like a zombie that would completely destroy the dress. It's a gorgeous dress, so I'd like to keep it intact as much as possible. Any ideas? Thanks!

      http://craftygeekygirl.blogspot.com/2012/03/cant-figure-out-what-to-do-with-this.html

      Cynthia

    • Scott Wright
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 4:57 AM
        I would suggest some gold trimming with a bit of retro futuristic flair. This following video might give you some ideas.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp708cvfsbM%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0 Foundation 2011 (Asimov)

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2 6:03 AM
          It looks like a great base to build a Wonder Woman. Retro WW going to prom? WW1 Wonder Woman.