Please consider competing in the first ever CC Runway!

  • Pierre & Sandy Pettinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2012
      Have you always thought that you could do a better design than the
      contestants on Project Runway (tm)?

      Do you want to be a fashion star (if just for a day)?

      Then please consider entering the first ever CC (Costume Con) Runway
      competition at Costume Con 30! Costume Con 30 will take place May
      11-14, 2012, in Tempe, AZ. The CC Runway competition starts on
      Thursday, May 10.

      Contest is limited to 10 entries, but if we do not have at least 5
      entries by April 15 (Tax Day), we will have to cancel the
      competition. We only have ONE entry so far - so please consider
      participating if you are attending Costume Con 30.

      All details can be found at http://www.costumecon30.com/pdf/CC_Runway.pdf

      Come join the fun!

      Pierre & Sandy Pettinger
      CC Runway Directors

      "Those Who Fail to Learn History
      Are Doomed to Repeat It;
      Why They Are Simply Doomed."

      Achemdro'hm
      "The Illusion of Historical Fact"
      -- C. Y. 4971

      Andromeda
    • Pierre & Sandy Pettinger
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 8:36 PM
        Only two weeks left to prevent cancellation of CC (Costume-Con)
        Runway! We have 3 entries - we need at least 2 more by April 15 to
        prevent cancellation of the competition. Please enter!

        Have you always thought that you could do a better design than the
        contestants on Project Runway (tm)?

        Do you want to be a fashion star (if just for a day)?

        Then please consider entering the first ever CC (Costume Con) Runway
        competition at Costume Con 30! Costume Con 30 will take place May
        11-14, 2012, in Tempe, AZ. The CC Runway competition starts on
        Thursday, May 10.

        Contest is limited to 10 entries, but if we do not have at least 5
        entries by April 15 (Tax Day), we will have to cancel the
        competition. We only have three entries so far - so please consider