Teslacon II photos on the IC Gallery

  • Nora & Bruce Mai
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2011
      Teslacon II was a 750 member steampunk immersion experience held in Madison,
      WI, November 18-20, 2011. Two of our archivists, Nora and Bruce Mai,
      snapped over 250 photos at this event where 99.5% of the people were in
      costume all weekend - with multiple changes of clothes! Next year's
      convention theme is "A Trip to the Moon", where they are shooting for 1000
      attendees, with 450+ memberships sold already.

      If you're curious to see what kinds of fashions were worn, check this out:
      https://costume.pixi.me/main.php?g2_itemId=97977

      Bruce

      "Our Hobby - Our History"

      Assistant Archivist, Pat & Peggy Kennedy Memorial Library

      IC Gallery Admin

      https://costume.pixi.me/main.php