The Immortals, Gods Armor

  • Daniel Sanders
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
      I saw the movie The Immortals last night and feel hard for Zeus' Gold Armor and his clothes in general. But I'm having a hard time finding images of real quality. Any help would be greatly appreciated as google and bing are turning up goose eggs.

    • Jilly Harris
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
        Daniel:

        I found 5 that I hope will help and added them to my photobucket here:
        http://s1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa340/MidalahCostuming/Immortals2011/

        The only one I am still looking for is the mourning outfit.

        Thanks- Jilly

        On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 12:00 PM, Daniel Sanders <
        daniel.marcus.sanders@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I saw the movie The Immortals last night and feel hard for Zeus' Gold
        > Armor and his clothes in general. But I'm having a hard time finding images
        > of real quality. Any help would be greatly appreciated as google and bing
        > are turning up goose eggs.

        ~Jilly

        "Friendship needs no explanation."

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
          On 12/1/2011 9:00 AM, Daniel Sanders wrote:
          > I saw the movie The Immortals last night and feel hard for Zeus' Gold
          > Armor and his clothes in general. But I'm having a hard time finding
          > images of real quality. Any help would be greatly appreciated as
          > google and bing are turning up goose eggs.

          As a starting point, don't forget about Alley Cat Scrach's "Movie" tab.
          Besides listing costume sites, there's a section that's a good start
          point for media pictures:
          http://www.alleycatscratch.com/movie/Costume_Links.htm#Pictures

          Good luck on your research, and project.