Slightly OT: Facebook Dress Design Contest and Voting Opens Today

  • Jehanni
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2011
      Hi, all.

      I'm posting this because the group's interest in costume design sometimes crosses over with design contests and formal wear.

      I entered the E!Online Red Carpet dress design contest--so did 671 other people!

      Voting begins today. To view the sketches and to vote, you'll need to "like" E!Online Live from the Red Carpet and Adrianna Papell, as this link will tell you, I think. You might need to be in the US, but I think that restriction is for designers, not voters.

      Top 25 vote-getters (popularity contest) move on to the real challenge and are reviewed by actual designers, so of course, I'd love you to spread this far and wide. You can vote once per day.

      And of course, you can browse the 672 designs submitted for interesting fashions!

      Once there, if the link doesn't step you through to my design, search for Jonatha Caspian in the designer's list.

      Winner of two-step voting process (1st popularity; then, real designers) gets a trip to Hollywood, and the dress worn on the red carpet (*a* red carpet event, dunno which one), and the design sold through Adrianna Papell.

      http://eandadriannapapellpromotion.com/contest/?z=1634

      Jonatha