slightly OT research ?

  • s
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2011
      Cat and all,

      I found a couple amazing cute pieces today at a flea market (a black cape and a brown jacket). They look to be 1800's in construction. Neither have tags. I would LOVE to recreate these for steampunk. Is there a place I can go to begin my research? I'd like to find out as much as I can about these. The construction of the cape is very simply. The Jacket is more complicated but not difficult.

      Thanks for any info!