Steampunk Christmas Costume Walkabout - Naughty or Nice

  • Mari
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011
      The San Diego Costume Walkabout at Del Mar is fast approaching! Come
      Walk with Us on Saturday, November 19th from11am-3pm. The theme for
      this Walkabout is STEAMPUNK CHRISTMAS! Members of the Red Hat Society
      will also be walking and talking with us!

      I have many RSVPs for the Walkabout, but these are the characters I have
      so far. . . . .

      Charles (Steampunk Santa)

      Sarah the Magnificent (Mrs. Steampunk Clause)

      April (Arctic Nymph)

      Theresa (Sugar Plum Fairy) and Bill (Sugar Plum God Father)

      Valerie (Ghost of Xmas, Past, Present and Future)

      Catherine (Santa's Lil' Helper)

      Bob and Joanne (Christmas Cookie Chef & Icing Queen)

      Mari (Steampunk African Ice Queen)

      Can't wait to see the creativity of these characters, but . . . are they
      naughty or nice?

      For more information on the San Diego Costume Walkabout - visit
      www.costumewalkabout.com <http://www.costumewalkabout.com/>

    • Pierre & Sandy Pettinger
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2011
        At 12:53 PM 11/3/2011, you wrote:
        Hope you'll post pictures afterward.

        P&S

        >The San Diego Costume Walkabout at Del Mar is fast approaching! Come
        >Walk with Us on Saturday, November 19th from11am-3pm. The theme for
        >this Walkabout is STEAMPUNK CHRISTMAS! Members of the Red Hat Society
        >will also be walking and talking with us!
        >
        >I have many RSVPs for the Walkabout, but these are the characters I have
        >so far. . . . .
        >
        >Charles (Steampunk Santa)
        >Sarah the Magnificent (Mrs. Steampunk Clause)
        >April (Arctic Nymph)
        >Theresa (Sugar Plum Fairy) and Bill (Sugar Plum God Father)
        >Valerie (Ghost of Xmas, Past, Present and Future)
        >Catherine (Santa's Lil' Helper)
        >Bob and Joanne (Christmas Cookie Chef & Icing Queen)
        >Mari (Steampunk African Ice Queen)
        >
        >Can't wait to see the creativity of these characters, but . . . are they
        >naughty or nice?
        >
        >For more information on the San Diego Costume Walkabout - visit
        >www.costumewalkabout.com <http://www.costumewalkabout.com/>

        "Those Who Fail to Learn History
        Are Doomed to Repeat It;
        Why They Are Simply Doomed."