Re: [F-Costume] Re: Frustrated - need sewing machine recommendation

  • brooke waller
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 26, 2011
      Thank you so much for the great tips on the machines I keep hearing fabulous things about the viking 6440 so I think I'm going to go that route and get a used one from a dealer in town. I'll have to keep the other ones you mentioned in mind if my business grows : )

      Thanks so much again for taking the time to share your expertise!
      Brooke