Costume-Con 30 FFF update

  • Nora
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2011
      Less than a year to Costume-Con 30 – and only 3 months until the deadline for the Future Fashion Folio!

      Yes, that's right – the deadline for the FFF is September 1, 2011, and it's coming up fast!

      What is the Future Fashion Folio (FFF)? It's a design competition sponsored in conjunction with Costume-Con and you don't actually have to be a member of CC30 to participate. Check here: http://costumecon30.com/folio.php
      for more info, details & rules (gotta' have some rules). I'm cross-posting this everywhere I can but feel free to forward this info to any groups you might be in that would be interested.

      I've already received a few designs & some inquiries and look forward to many more. Our local group is actually having a "Sketch `n Kvetch" to encourage folks to enter – maybe yours could too?
      Let's get sketching!!!

      Nora Mai
      CC30 FFF Director