Re: [F-Costume] Re: Steampunk vs. Neo Victorian

  • Naresha
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2011
      I think that's perhaps the best advice anyone could give - find out EXACTLY what your daughter wants. There are so many different and widely varied elements to Neo-Victorian and Steampunk that the number of possible combinations is nearly endless. Find out what elements are essential, what elements are desirable and what elements she doesn't want.  Once you understand those things, I think you'll be in  a better place to start piecing together her dream outfit. :)

      Resha.