Announcing the establishment of the ICG Archives Youtube Channel!

  • Nora & Bruce Mai
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      We're pleased to announce we now have a Youtube channel where you'll be
      seeing specially packaged video presentations of material from the Pat and
      Peggy Kennedy Memorial Library. Our first selection is a "teaser" for the
      video "15 Costumers You Should Know" that premiered at Costume-Con 28 as
      part of the Archives Road Show. The complete 35 minute feature will be
      shown again at CC29, in just a few months.

      Enjoy, and we hope we'll see you at CC29!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFAFnP6OIGU

      Bruce

      "Our Hobby - Our History"

      Assistant Archivist, Pat & Peggy Kennedy Memorial Library

      IC Gallery Admin