Re: Fwd: Costumes from Deathly Hallows at Arclight Hollywood

  • darth_eagle
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 24, 2010
      Singapore have also some of the costumes (Hermione? Ron?) and props (wands?) on Exhibit at a local Shopping Centre (Iluma) since 3 weeks or so back but I haven't got the chance to check them out yet. >_<
      Got to know of it when my friend contacted me to ask if I'm available to appear in costume at its launch.

      IF I do drop by the area later today, will try getting some photos with my crappy Digital Camera. -_^

      Fatimah