Alice Cooper's Theatre of Death Costume Photos

  • Penny Ladnier
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2010
      I have added to our website Mr. Halloween, Alice Cooper's Theatre of Death
      Concert photos. His fans gave him the nickname of Mr. Halloween. The
      photos were taken with an emphasis on his costumes, sets, and lighting
      design. There are 40 photos in the free access area of my websites.

      <http://www.costumegallery.com/AliceCooper/LGimages/>
      http://www.costumegallery.com/AliceCooper/LGimages/

      This was a different kind of photo-shoot. I found a place three people away
      from the stage. The crowd kept pushing closer and closer to the stage. I
      could not get out of the get out of the area until the concert was over.

      Penny Ladnier

      Owner, The Costume Gallery Websites

      <http://www.costumegallery.com> www.costumegallery.com

      14 websites of fashion, textiles, & costume history

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2010
        Thanks Penny! Those were great! He SUCH a showman!

        Now I'm going to go put on "Welcome to my mightmare"