Dragon Con?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
      So who's going to be at Dragon Con? Costumes?

      I'll be there in my geek ninja suit (ie scifi hoodie, jeans and pink converse). No costuming fo rme this year cuz the con snuck up on me. I did, however, make a funky gypsy/pixie pull over hoodie to wear but that's not really a costume. :)

      Sheree
    • Jules
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010
        I'm here with a Stargate Atlantis wraith costume, feels kinda weird not
        being in a LOTR costume for the 1st time in years...not going to be in
        costume until Parade and Sat. Nite though
        --
        Jules