Re: [F-Costume] Ella Dee's leather coat from "HEX"

  • Donnely's BlueRose
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2009
      http://www.oldpatterns.com/links.html this page has a great list of
      pattern companies

      http://www.patternsoftime.com/proddetail.asp?prod=RC806&cat=1 is it
      along these lines?

      new to the list, just a Hello!

      Donnely
      www.downhummingbirdlane.com (under heavy re-construction)
      http://realmofthebluerosedragon.wordpress.com/

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 2, 2009
        I found it!! The pattern is simplicity #9453! Looks pretty darn close to Ella Dee's coat. Looks like the collar is just a tad bit different but the body and the sleeves are spot on.

      • cynagua
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 3, 2009
          Thanks Sheree!!! You are right!!!

          I checked it out this pattern and it certainly seems like the same coat with a few minor adjustments. This an OOP, but I see it on Ebay for a starting price of $25.00! Ouch! Thanks much!

          ~Lana~

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 3, 2009
            $25?!?! Ouch is right! There needs to be a pattern exchange like swaptree! Course patterns can get really beat up so maybe swapping isn't a good idea. But $25 is highway robbery!