Show off the Halloween Costumes

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2009
      Starting off a little early this year.... but if you're getting
      discouraged that your not quite done w/ your Halloween costume yet...
      take a look at what the stars... with any amount of money are wearing.
      http://www.nbclosangeles.com/around-town/fashion/Celebs-Dress-to-Impress-for-Halloween-64037682.html

      SIGH

      But hey... don't ya feel feel better now... thiis is a good example of
      when no costume, really is no costume.... and that less isn't more.

      There are a few with some interesting details... look at the texture in
      Heft's basic devil outfit... not boring, not too hard... interesting and
      comfortable. Heidi does good costumes too.

      KEEP ON STITCHING. Time is running short.

      -Cat-
      Share slideshows from parties around that have good examples of what
      works or doesn't... it's all learning.
    • Jilly Harris
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2009
        Heidi Klum's costumes were great, I thought. I'll definitely have to post
        pics of mine this year since I'll actually *have* one.

        --
        ~Jilly

        "Friendship needs no explanation."