Re: [F-Costume] Staffordshire Gold Hoard details

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2009
      I have been drooling over this horde for weeks! Love it! I'm a gold girl at heart so love finds that are pirmarily in gold.

      I think you're right Cat - it's very useful if trying to build items from Rohan LOTR. It's items like these Alan Lee and John Howe used for inspiration!

      Fun foam - I've never worked with it - will it hold the indentations? It won't puff back out? Very useful!