Re: Stargate Atlantis: Wraith Queen

  • Ellen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2009
      THANKS!
      I will not get her wraith done for this years CONvergence in Mpls, but this will give me plenty of time to get it done for Halloween and next year's conventions.
      (Off topic- we have named 2 kittens after the wraith: TOdd and Steve!)

      Ellen
      -- In F-Costume@yahoogroups.com, "Jules" <jules_epd@...> wrote:

      > you came to the right place! I've done a male wraith costume and am
      > working on the second version, including silicone prosthetics. You can
      > find 6 pages of wraith screencaps, including the queens by episode here:
      > http://www.darksidecostumes.org/wraith_gallery.html
      > feel free to contact me off group if you have questions or need a
      > particular screencap not listed, long live the wraith! I will be
      > bringing my wraith costume to Dragoncon this year
      > --
      > Jules

    • Jules
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009
        awesome! the more I know are out there the better, including the kitties
        --
        Jules