Re: Wig help- But a different person this time!

  • Jilly Harris
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
      What better place to ask then here? I am looking for places where I can look
      at wigs where the hair is all white, but it is not clownish looking and more
      natural, as well as long. I have a role play character who has white hair
      and I am having the darndest time finding a place where I can get a wig to
      wear for her that doesn't look like it's for a clown or Santa Claus. Any
      suggestions?

      --
      ~Jilly

      "Friendship needs no explanation."

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
        http://stores.shop.ebay.com/CosplayGoods__W0QQ_armrsZ1

        Jilly...the seller on ebay called cosplaygoods? has some awesome white wigs. A friend of mine got one and it's gorgeous! Here's the link to their store. They offer free shipping.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
          I have bought 2 white wigs from different cosplay sites, both great
          quality, see the pics in my folder "Jules"
          --
          Jules