My website(s) have MOVED

  • Cinema-Fantasy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2009
      Hey all..for those of you who like to check out my doll costuming, or have visited my Pre-Raphaelite woman website in the past, please note that my website has MOVED!

      please change your bookmarks to:

      http://www.sewmagick.com/cinemafantasy.html
      http://www.sewmagick.com/ElvenHippieGypsy.html
      http://www.sewmagick.com/

      It's all up and running now so if you want to check out the new site today you can.

      Hope everyone is well, good luck on all your current costuming projects!

      ~Cinema-Fantasy
      (Sydne)