Costume-Con Photos & Balticon

  • Penny Ladnier
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2009
      I now have 48 costumes with 132 views online from Costume-Con. I am putting the hall costumes online first. There are 4 index pages for the costumes.
      Start at: http://www.costumegallery.com/CostumeCon27/hall1.htm . The photos are in a free access area. I am using a new software to me that allows you can zoom in close to the photos. Some photos get grainy when you zoom in too much. But keep in mind that when you zoom in, it does take a split second for the image to focus. I still have a lot more photos to put online.

      If you see your photo online, let me know, and I will email you a copy of the photo. Also, anyone who attended to Costume-Con gets a free subscription of our Library until June 1. I didn't have to take your photo for you to get the free access special. Just email me privately.

      I will be taking a break from putting Costume-Con photos online this weekend. I am heading back to Baltimore, MD for Balticon, http://www.balticon.org/ . I will be photographing costumes again, just like at Costume-Con. Is anyone else on the email list going to Balticon? The full schedule of events can be found at http://www.balticon.org/b43-pocket-program.pdf . For those interested there will also be a class to teach Medieval dancing on Sat. at 4 pm. The masquerade is Sat. night. There are also make-up and costume construction classes.

      Penny Ladnier
      Owner, The Costume Gallery Websites
      www.costumegallery.com
      11 websites of fashion, textiles, costume history