FIDM costume exhibit

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      Folks, FIDM's Movie Costume exhibit is open though March 29, Wed-Sun.
      http://fidm.edu/resources/museum+galleries/current-exhibitions.html

      For those of you who can't make it, here are some quick pic gallery.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/skarlettfever/sets/72157612973535937/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/experiencela/sets/72157612979207060/

      These will be cleaned up and sharpened in the next couple of week..
      Given the fact that the place was packed and it was available light
      only, the photographers did a good job. Check back in our exhibit
      section for more info:
      http://www.alleycatscratch.com/exhibit/FIDM_AMPCD.htm as we get more
      updates in the next week.

      **** SPECIAL REQUEST FOR VOLUNTEERS ****
      We've had a request from one of the photographers to help him tag his
      photos. If you've got time in the next week, please lend a hand. They
      need tagging with Movie and if you know it, Character name. If they're
      a series, the series name. Ex: Batman, Dark Knight, Joker

      All you need to tag is a Flickr account. When tagging anything that's
      more than one word, please be sure to put it in quotes, ie "Dark Knight".

      Even if you only have time to do a half dozen pictures, between the
      Superbowl commercials, that's fine. Every little bit helps when lots of
      folks help.

      The list that we have been request to help on is from Experience LA (
      http://www.experiencela.com/ )
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/experiencela/sets/72157612979207060/

      Please just take a bit of your time and help out. The full movie list
      for costumes from FIMD is at the bottom of this message, or will be on
      our exhibit web page soon.

      Thanks,

      -Cat-

      Appaloosa

      The Changeling

      The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

      The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

      The Fall

      The Dark Knight

      Doubt

      The Duchess

      The House Bunny

      Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

      The Love Guru

      Mamma Mia!

      Milk

      Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

      The Mummy - Tomb of the Dragon

      The Other Boleyn Girl.

      Speed Racer

      The Spiderwick Chronicles

      The Spirit

      Stop-Loss

      Superhero Movie

      Valkyrie
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
        Update on the request to help tag
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/experiencela/sets/72157612979207060/
        <http://www.flickr.com/photos/experiencela/sets/72157612979207060/>

        You have to be an accepted contact of Experience LA to add tag:
        http://flickr.com/photos/experiencela/ .

        So, I guess the request is if you've got a some time in the next couple
        of day, would you set up a contact in advance with Experience LA and
        help tag the costume photos - Movie title, and costume name, character
        if you know it.

        Also, we're looking for the names of the costumes . If you know them
        by "eye" or have any notes from FIDM, please share. You can see what
        we have listed so far at
        http://www.alleycatscratch.com/exhibit/FIDM_AMPCD.htm#The%20Exhibition

        Please help any way you can.