Re:Flash Gordon ( Re: [F-Costume] Hello!

  • Dressmup@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 20, 2008
      the open site I have found is this : http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/4262/?

      If anyone has another, I'd greatly appreciate it.? Thank you so much!

      JoAnne

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 20, 2008
        >> the open site I have found is this :
        http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/4262/?
        <http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/4262/?>

        Note... geocities is hyjacking the new location. Bookmark
        http://flashgordonmovie.googlepages.com/home instead.

        That's a wonderful link. I'm adding it to our list of Movie links -
        http://alleycatscratch.com/movie/Costume_Links.htm .

        >> If anyone has another, I'd greatly appreciate it.? Thank you so much!

        Yup... I'd love to add it too our links too. .

        A few pictures from the 30's serial: http://flashgordon.ws/photos.htm

        Oh, I did find the copy-free movie site.
        - Flash Gordon Conquers the Universe:
        http://www.publicdomaintorrents.com/nshowcat.html?category=scifi ,

        The main site is here: http://www.publicdomaintorrents.com/ and has
        links to the things you need to download and play these movies.

        -Cat-
      • Angharad ver' Reynulf
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 20, 2008
          Winterfest, eh?

          Now it's ON!  I'll have to find something nifty to make too....wanna help me encourage/coax Erik into coming dressed up?

           JonnaLyhn Wolfcat
          aka Angharad verch Reynulf, BAO, An Tir

          ________________________________
          Which party?? Why, the Seattle Knights' Winterfest party of course!, Jan 4th? (hi, Jonnalynn!)

          I have found one website -- and yes the fabulous version, with Brian Blessed.? The version with all the beadwork!

          JoAnne

        • Dressmup@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 21, 2008
            Winterfest, eh?

            Now it's ON! I'll have to find something nifty to make too....wanna help me
            encourage/coax Erik into coming dressed up?

            JonnaLyhn Wolfcat
            aka Angharad verch Reynulf, BAO, An Tir

            I'd be de-lighted to encourage him to dress up and come along!

            I just emerged from the first dive into my stash of fabric, found a VERY nice
            length of sparkle-y fabric suitable for the gown -- now for the best way to
            do the shoulder things and headpiece, hmmmmm......

            JoAnne
            who will give no more clues as to what I will be wearing!