Re: [F-Costume] Re: Hello!

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 19, 2008
      >> I have found one website -- and yes the fabulous version, with Brian
      Blessed.? The version with all the beadwork!

      So share the address! Must have glitter.

      -Cat-
    • Dressmup@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 20, 2008
        the open site I have found is this : http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/4262/?

        If anyone has another, I'd greatly appreciate it.? Thank you so much!

        JoAnne

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 20, 2008
          >> the open site I have found is this :
          http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/4262/?
          <http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/4262/?>

          Note... geocities is hyjacking the new location. Bookmark
          http://flashgordonmovie.googlepages.com/home instead.

          That's a wonderful link. I'm adding it to our list of Movie links -
          http://alleycatscratch.com/movie/Costume_Links.htm .

          >> If anyone has another, I'd greatly appreciate it.? Thank you so much!

          Yup... I'd love to add it too our links too. .

          A few pictures from the 30's serial: http://flashgordon.ws/photos.htm

          Oh, I did find the copy-free movie site.
          - Flash Gordon Conquers the Universe:
          http://www.publicdomaintorrents.com/nshowcat.html?category=scifi ,

          The main site is here: http://www.publicdomaintorrents.com/ and has
          links to the things you need to download and play these movies.

          -Cat-
        • Angharad ver' Reynulf
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 20, 2008
            Winterfest, eh?

            Now it's ON!  I'll have to find something nifty to make too....wanna help me encourage/coax Erik into coming dressed up?

             JonnaLyhn Wolfcat
            aka Angharad verch Reynulf, BAO, An Tir

            ________________________________
            Which party?? Why, the Seattle Knights' Winterfest party of course!, Jan 4th? (hi, Jonnalynn!)

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 21, 2008
              Winterfest, eh?

              Now it's ON! I'll have to find something nifty to make too....wanna help me
              encourage/coax Erik into coming dressed up?

              JonnaLyhn Wolfcat
              aka Angharad verch Reynulf, BAO, An Tir

              I'd be de-lighted to encourage him to dress up and come along!

              I just emerged from the first dive into my stash of fabric, found a VERY nice
              length of sparkle-y fabric suitable for the gown -- now for the best way to
              do the shoulder things and headpiece, hmmmmm......

              JoAnne
              who will give no more clues as to what I will be wearing!