Trying to stop the political adds.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3 5:10 PM
      Hey folks.... apologizing for the double posts... but some really nasty
      political groups have taken over the google adds. In some places
      they're not bad... in others they're running some hateful campaigns.
      Some of them are disgusting.

      THESE ADDS ARE NOT COMING FROM ALLEY CAT SCRATCH! I (and a lot of
      other websites are trying to stop them). I offer our pardon in
      advance. Even w/o our 501c3 status, we would never get you into
      politics on this site.

      If some pages won't display... please excuse that too... if I have to,
      I'm yanking down the whole add module... and hoping I just get the add
      module.

      -Cat-
      Webmistress