Re: Some input on costume construction please? :)

  • Avril Novelich
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 31, 2008
      It's been a while but I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for their suggestions for the Snow White costume. It turned out lovely and the lady absolutely loves it!

      Again thank you everyone!

      Avril :)

      "If we shadows have offended/Think but this,and all is mended/That you have but slumb'red here/While these visions did appear./And this weak and idle theme,/No more but a dream,/Gentles, do not reprend./If you pardon,we will mend."-Puck from "A Midsummer Night's Dream"

      "The Ladies yield/and the ships go down!/ or is it the other way around?" The Pirate King from The Pirate Movie

      Long ago when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks, it was called witchcraft...Today, it's called golf.