Comic Book Batman costume!

  • buckfulkerson
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2008
      Can someone tell me where I can find a belt buckle for a comic book
      style Batman costume? Or where I can find a plate of 1/4 inch flat brass?
    • silvaragreenleaf
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2008
        Whick version are you doing?

        Silvara

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2008
          --- In F-Costume@yahoogroups.com, silvaragreenleaf
          <silvaragreenleaf@...> wrote:

          >The Comic Book version! I just need a large, plain solid brass
          buckle. Similar to a Marine Corps dress uniform buckle.

          > Whick version are you doing?
          >
          > Silvara
          America/Los_Angeles
          > Subject: [F-Costume] Comic Book Batman costume!
          >

          > Can someone tell me where I can find a belt buckle for a comic book
          > style Batman costume? Or where I can find a plate of 1/4 inch flat
          brass?

        • silvaragreenleaf
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2008
            Do you mean the latest one? There is more than one Batsuit in the comics.

            Silvara
            >The Comic Book version! I just need a large, plain solid brass
            buckle. Similar to a Marine Corps dress uniform buckle.

            > Whick version are you doing?
            >
            > Silvara

          • Ann Garner
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 1, 2008
              At 03:54 AM 9/1/2008, you wrote:
              >--- In F-Costume@yahoogroups.com, silvaragreenleaf
              ><silvaragreenleaf@...> wrote:
              > >
              > >The Comic Book version! I just need a large, plain solid brass
              >buckle. Similar to a Marine Corps dress uniform buckle.

              An army surplus store very possibly could sell you a Marine Corps
              dress uniform buckle.
              Ann in Arkansas