Re: [F-Costume] Cat-eye contacts in my prescription?

  • Dennis Carr
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17 1:45 AM
      On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 12:53:22 -0700
      Cat Devereaux <CatDevereaux@...> wrote:

      > We've got some other vendors who do custom contacts lists here:
      > http://www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/Buyit/ElvenEyes.htm . Now some
      > of those are just going to be color... but some may be fancies.
      >
      > Among the links are some that do custom painting... so it depends on
      > how insane you want to be.

      ...and I found these guys:

      http://www.9mmsfx.com/

      Fully custom, and they can do my Rx - including the astigmatism
      correction for $40 more. Cat, you rock. Thanks!

      -Dennis
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 17 2:01 AM
        >> ...and I found these guys:
        >> http://www.9mmsfx.com/ <http://www.9mmsfx.com/>
        >> Fully custom, and they can do my Rx - including the astigmatism
        correction for $40 more.

        Looks like fab prices too. Hope everything comes out well. Practice
        with them, they're won't be as kind to your eyes as regular contacts.

        BTW, I found them just using the search on our own site. You'd be
        surprised what all we have stashed there.

        Share pictures w/ your costume and eyes!