Re: [F-Costume] Hellboy II

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
      Oh absolutely!

      I haven't been this impressed since LOTR. I can even dare say I liked Prince Nuada's garb better than any LOTR elf. I know - I know - that is darn near sacriligious but that's just how I feel. I think its the contrast of colors for me.
      I'm scouring the internet for pictures right now.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9, 2008
        Maggie's got some pic:
        http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i31/costumersguide/Hellboy2/

        Hellboy is on exhibit at Sherman Oaks Arclight. Can anyone get us some
        pics???? Please, Please

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 9, 2008
          Thanks Cat! Those are fantastic!