Re: [F-Costume] Hellboy II

  • Ann Garner
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
      At 08:26 PM 7/8/2008, you wrote:
      >OMG!! All I can say is OMG!!!
      From your reaction, I guess I need to add this movie to my need to
      buy when it comes out list. :)
      Ann in Arkansas
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
        Oh absolutely!

        I haven't been this impressed since LOTR. I can even dare say I liked Prince Nuada's garb better than any LOTR elf. I know - I know - that is darn near sacriligious but that's just how I feel. I think its the contrast of colors for me.
        I'm scouring the internet for pictures right now.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 9, 2008
          Maggie's got some pic:
          http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i31/costumersguide/Hellboy2/

          Hellboy is on exhibit at Sherman Oaks Arclight. Can anyone get us some
          pics???? Please, Please

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 9, 2008
            Thanks Cat! Those are fantastic!