Re: [F-Costume] Back To Prince Caspian's Lucy Red Dress

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
      >> Is it just me or the Outer Skirt DOES have a Sheen like the Bodice
      which is suspected to be made using Silk Dupioni?
      >>So that means the Outer Skirt is indeed made from Silk Dupioni too
      instead of Linen-Blend (mine was a Linen-Polyester Blend?) or something?

      Not necessarily Dupioni, but definitely a raw silk mix of some kind....
      Bodice is a silk brocade. The shine is causing a bit of an artifact
      (???) This is why I hate jpgs sometimes... and never like getting
      yahoo jpg. Looks like Picasa is doing the same type of low rez saves.
      The skirt might be Dupioni, or just something w/ a raw silk mix.