Costume-Con 26 and Flickr: Spread the word!

  • Andrew T Trembley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      The photo workflow office is back in Orange County, and is still
      working like mad to process the over 20,000 pictures that volunteers
      shot and turned in. It's going to take a few days for these to get
      uploaded.

      But don't wait! There's hope!

      If you're a Flickr member, and you shot photos at Costume-Con 26,
      please consider adding your convention sets to the Costume-Con 26
      group photo pool. We've already got two members who have added their
      sets, but we would love to see more.

      <http://www.flickr.com/groups/cc26/>

      andy