Saberamine Cloth?

  • darth_eagle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2008
      Has anyone heard of this cloth called "Saberamine"?

      This is what a cosplay friend posted about it
      "i was actually thinking of using saberamine for the coats. its just a
      bit stiff so it'll be nice for coats, it has a very understated shine
      which is enough to make it not dull but understated enough so it
      doesnt shine on photos, a beautiful woven texture when you look
      closely, the colours dont run, and best of all it doesnt crumple
      easily. costs abt $5/yard. but then again this might be more suitable
      for the lighter inner dress... ?"

      We're talking about what we're planning to use for our Galaxy Angel
      (an Anime) Uniforms, to which I replied I'm using Polyester Suiting
      for the Coat (and Polyester-Viscose for the Skirt)

      Fatimah