Costumer Magazine

  • Cinema-Fantasy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
      http://www.costumemakermagazine.com/?q=node/6

      check it out, I found it on Deviant Art today..a "Costumer Magazine"

      Cinema-Fantasy
    • Karyl Miller
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
        Neat! I just ordered a copy of the magazine for myself, even if 12 bucks is a bit steep.

        Hopefully they can bring the price down.

        Karyl Miller

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2008
          Got my issue today. I see potential. However, I think the
          proofreading could be improved. Great pics.

          Denise