Website problems!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007
      Hey guys!!!

      Figure most of you guys are out celebrating, not researching on our
      Alley Cat Scratch website. However, if you are. You may notice a drag
      or that pages won't display off and on. The Hosting company in the
      process of rebuilding the server. This will probably go on though the
      early hours of new year.

      All the mail accounts are down... I can get messages though yahoo since
      I switched most stuff to my backup account... but will play catchup
      tomorrow.

      Happy new years!