Re: [F-Costume] Excalibur question

  • silvaragreenleaf@embarqmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
      If I remember right it chain mail & jewels...

      Been awhile since I saw it. But the company that made it does headpieces/viels and sell them at Ren Faires.

      Silvara

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
        --- In F-Costume@yahoogroups.com, silvaragreenleaf@... wrote:

        > If I remember right it chain mail & jewels...
        >
        > Been awhile since I saw it. But the company that made it does
        headpieces/viels and sell them at Ren Faires.

        > Silvara

        Yes, it is some kind of metal net. Must have been heavy.

        faye
        www.simbelmyne.us
      • Cinema-Fantasy
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
          Here is a link to some photos for you/us:

          http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p227/CostumeSpy1/Excalibur/
          <http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p227/CostumeSpy1/Excalibur/>

          This one when I look at it, I think that it is metal mesh..

          http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p227/CostumeSpy1/Excalibur/excalibur0\
          1.jpg
          <http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p227/CostumeSpy1/Excalibur/excalibur\
          01.jpg>