Re: [F-Costume] Excalibur question

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2007
      >> Guinevere's veil during the wedding scene in Excalibur was made, what
      it was made of, etc?

      Links to pictures are always helpful. There are too many movies to
      remember everything.

      -Cat-
    • silvaragreenleaf@embarqmail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
        If I remember right it chain mail & jewels...

        Been awhile since I saw it. But the company that made it does headpieces/viels and sell them at Ren Faires.

        Silvara

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
          --- In F-Costume@yahoogroups.com, silvaragreenleaf@... wrote:

          > If I remember right it chain mail & jewels...
          >
          > Been awhile since I saw it. But the company that made it does
          headpieces/viels and sell them at Ren Faires.

          > Silvara

          Yes, it is some kind of metal net. Must have been heavy.

          faye
          www.simbelmyne.us
        • Cinema-Fantasy
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
            Here is a link to some photos for you/us:

            http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p227/CostumeSpy1/Excalibur/
            <http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p227/CostumeSpy1/Excalibur/>

            This one when I look at it, I think that it is metal mesh..

            http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p227/CostumeSpy1/Excalibur/excalibur0\
            1.jpg
            <http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p227/CostumeSpy1/Excalibur/excalibur\
            01.jpg>