Re: [F-Costume] Re-crinkling a crinkle skirt

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2007
      >> I purchased a 100% silk crinkle skirt for a Star Wars costume and dyed
      it in Rit Dye. The color took great, but all of my crinkles fell out.
      Is there an easy way to set the crinkles back in?

      including links on ACS. (I'm just too burned to look the stuff up right
      now.)

      The bit about just twist... you twist, stuff in a pair of nylons and
      throw it in the dryer.

      -Cat-
      PS Congrats on your keyhole skirt.