Upcoming movies

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2005
      There looks like there's a yummy costume movie coming up in August...
      http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=5100

      The Brothers Grimm - check out the production stills and the trailer.
      Interesting looking. (Maybe the summer isn't a complete waste.)

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
        Cat Devereaux wrote:
        > There looks like there's a yummy costume movie coming up in August...
        > http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=5100
        >
        > The Brothers Grimm - check out the production stills and the trailer.
        > Interesting looking. (Maybe the summer isn't a complete waste.)

        hmmm, interesting. I hope it's not like that really creepy one I saw on
        TV a few years back (something French?) about werewolves. That was too
        much for me!

        -Judy
      • Jess
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
          --- In F-Costume@yahoogroups.com, Judy Mitchell <judymitch@o...> wrote:
          > Cat Devereaux wrote:
          > > There looks like there's a yummy costume movie coming up in
          August...
          > > http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=5100
          > >
          > > The Brothers Grimm - check out the production stills and the
          trailer.
          > > Interesting looking. (Maybe the summer isn't a complete waste.)
          > >

          > hmmm, interesting. I hope it's not like that really creepy one
          I saw on
          > TV a few years back (something French?) about werewolves. That was
          too
          > much for me!
          >
          > -Judy

          I think what your talking about is Brotherhood of the Wolf (I
          couldn't get 1/2 hr into that movie) but this movie looks fun-ish
        • David
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
            Thers more info on this movie on the internet movie database-
            IMDb.com and enter title if this address below doen't work.

            http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0355295/

            Look to the sde for full cast and crew lists and offical site link.

            Becky D.

            --- In F-Costume@yahoogroups.com, "Cat Devereaux" <CatDevereaux@A...>