OT? - Looking for Picture from Captain Blood

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2007
      Greetings!
      I apologize if this is OT, but I wasn't sure where else to ask. :) I'm looking for a still from the movie Captain Blood; I'm trying to find a picture of Arabella Bishop (played by Olivia de Havilland) in her riding habit, this is worn fairly early in the movie, before Blood becomes a pirate. I've tried every key word search I can think of, no luck. If anyone can find this picture for me, I would be forever grateful! :)

      Susan