Yahoo has lunch on our messages

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
      There were problems on yahoo groups Wednesday afternoon and Thursday
      morning. While LOTR Costume survived with messages still posted on
      the web to read... it looks like all f-costume post got eaten
      completely.

      So... if you're wondering why your mail didn't go though on F-costume
      or you didn't see the answers, please send again.

      -Cat-
      BTW, the same thing has hapened on all of the groups, and it's variable
      as to what happened so check your other groups if you're lite on
      messages.
    • Puppetmaker
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
        Cat-
        It seems to have been a one-two punch because gmail was down a lot of
        yesterday while they were doing an upgrade to the system. I wonder if one
        had an effect on the other.
        Kath the Puppeteer

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
          >>It seems to have been a one-two punch because gmail was down a lot of
          yesterday while they were doing an upgrade to the system. I wonder if one
          had an effect on the other.

          They're deadly enemies... so probably not... everyone's been trying to
          adjust their spam filters latterly... so if they were both installing
          something at the top of the pipe that filters more spam... and it was the
          same high end tool... that could be it... Then fun of trapping spam... to
          much or too little. And it would make sense why it just got demolished.