RE: Ott Lights

  • Pierre & Sandy Pettinger
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2007
      The GE "Reveal" bulbs are better than regular light bulbs, but
      they're not "full spectrum". I use them in the clip-on lamps above
      my 3-way mirror used for fitting. We have genuine OTT lights in the
      sewing rooms - we got the Arial - it is 27W rather than 13 or 18 -
      much brighter, and a long-armed bulb so the light covers more of the
      sewing table. It's also a 2-way - it can either be mounted on the
      floor stand, or on a table clamp. We love them. We got the cheaper
      hardware store ones for reading in the living room - They were on
      sale at Menards before Christmas for 19.99. Don't recall the brand -
      will post if I remember - but they're not bad.

      Sandy

      "Those Who Fail To Learn History
      Are Doomed to Repeat It;
      Why They Are Simply Doomed.